Gudsen Meuse Mini-MI is a gimbal designed for smartphones. In addition to the low price, its unquestionable advantage is also the phone's charging function as well as a long working time.
Gudsen Meuse Mini-MI is a new, mobile gimbal dedicated to smartphones. Thanks to it you will get smooth transitions and film shots. The model from the Gudsen company is to ensure a long work on loading, and at the same time does not cost a lot.
Gimbal with the charger function
Mini-MI is compatible with the majority of smartphones present on the market – a wide spacing of the handle allows the installation of phones up to 6 inches. In addition, thanks to the four built-in 1/4 threads, Mini-MI offers the possibility of mounting additional equipment, such as a microphone or tripod, and a specially designed case allows you to place the device regardless of its position, which reduces the need to balance the equipment every time you start. Mini-MI is the first gimbal in the world equipped with the function of wireless charging of smartphones . Gimbal offers up to 8 different modes of operation, and the refreshed application MOZA offers a number of new features not available in gimbalach for smarfons.
What does Meuse Mini-MI offer?
- Motion timelapse / hyperlapse;
- Range of motion: 360º on all axes;
- Trace the position of the gimbal, display the angle of inclination of each axis and the mode of operation of the gimbal in real time;
- Setting of shooting parameters from the gimbal level: exposure time, ISO, white balance, exposure adjustment, manual image sharpening, RGB setting by white balance, individual setting of color image trend, exposure adjustment in the range -8 / +8, change of modes from manual to automatic with a single button;
- The image composition assistant, along with the level indicator and the auxiliary grid;
- The function of following the filmed object;
- Gimbal has been additionally equipped with four buttons with a knob on the control panel, thanks to which there will no longer be a need to touch the phone during filming.
Price and availability
Gimbala will be available for PLN 519 gross. This is not a very high amount, given the pretty good specification and the great possibilities of the model. The attention is paid to the efficient battery that can power the gimbal, as well as our smartphone. Currently, this model can be bought in advance from a Polish distributor . Deliveries of ordered gimbals will start in early April. If you are looking for a mirrorless and mirrorless gimbal, be sure to read our Feiyu Tech a2000 gimbal test. You should also read our guide on how to film a gimbal.