Kodak Mini Shot is an instant camera with LCD screen and LifeView preview. Will the new model compete with popular Fujifilm Instaks?
Kodak Mini Shot is not a standard analog camera, but a fully digital device that allows you to take and print photos in less than a minute on a 2.1 x 3.4 "rectangular paper. The camera has a matrix with a resolution of 10MP, a built-in LCD screen with a LifeView view and a built-in Bluetooth module that allows the camera to connect to external devices with Android or IOS and immediately print photos directly from these devices.
Features of the device:
- 10MP digital camera with the possibility of recording digital photos and immediate printing in a minute.
- Immediate printing of photos from a phone / smartphone or tablet via a dedicated application and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Dedicated Kodak Mini Shot application for Android and IOS system that allows you to save, process and print photos taken with a phone / smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in 1.7 "LCD screen allows you to view live while taking pictures.
- Built-in image stabilization.
- Built-in LED flash. Built-in, powerful Li-ion battery – charging time approx. 90 minutes.
- In the set with the camera cartridges for printing the first 8 photos.
- The weight of the camera is only 238 grams, and the dimensions are: 7.8 x 13.2 x 2.5 cm.
- Built-in filters and a classic POLAROID frame, which we can add on printed photos from the camera.
- Possibility to power and charge the camera also from PowerBank.
Price and availability
The camera is available in 3 colors: white, black and yellow. The suggested retail sale price is PLN 499 . Of course, we can not forget about the cartridges, and these are not too cheap. 20 cartridges costs PLN 65, 30 cartridges PLN 97 and PLN 50 cartridges PLN 159.