Today POLAROID's newest analog camera – the OneStep 2, with instant shooting functionality is available for sale in Poland.
POLAROID OneStep 2 – is the latest analog camera, referring to the cult icon Polaroid OneStep from 1977. The Polaroid OneStep 2 allows you to take instant pictures in the classic 4.2 "x 3.5" (107 mm x 88 mm) format.
Specification Polaroid OneStep 2:
- Multi-layer lens with sharpening range from 0.6 m to infinity,
- Built-in 1100 mAh battery, charged with USB cable (cable included with camera)
- The rechargeable battery allows operation for up to 60 days,
- Built-in, powerful flash lets you shoot night scenes and difficult lighting conditions.
- Self-timer function – can be set to take a picture with a few seconds delay.
- Dimensions: 150 mm (length) x 110 mm (width) x 95 mm (height)
- Weight: 460 g,
- Case material: Plastic (Polycarbonate + ABS)
- Focal length: 106 mm,
- Viewing angle of the lens: 41 degrees vertically, 40 degrees horizontally.
The camera works with all types of paper marked with i-Type Film and 600 Film. The cost of i-Type Film packaging allows you to make 8 photos of 79 PLN gross. Only the camera will be available in white. Graphite will appear on sale in early December 2017. Suggested retail price of camera sales is 599 PLN gross. Source: press release.