Voigtlander has announced a new lens: the Voigtlander Macro APO Lanthar 65 mm f / 2.0 for Sony E.
Voigtlander Macro APO Lanthar 65 mm f / 2.0 is a bright, manual lens designed for macro photography and portrait photography. APO Lanthar 65 mm is equipped with E-mount for mounting on Sony cameras.The lens provides a 1: 2 reproduction scale and sharpening in the range of 31 cm to infinity. Voigtlander Macro APO Lanthar 65 mm is equipped with a processor to support the five-axis image stabilization available on Sony cameras. The lens can be fitted with 67 mm diameter filters or a sun visor kit.
Specification Voigtlander Macro APO Lanthar 65 mm f / 2.0:
- Optical design: 10 elements in 8 groups,
- Focal length: 58 mm,
- Minimum aperture: f / 2.0,
- maximum aperture: f / 22,
- Viewing angle: 38 °,
- Number of shutter blades: 10,
- minimum sharpening distance: 31 cm,
- maximum sharpening distance: infinity,
- Focusing: manual,
- Filter diameter: 67 mm,
- dimensions: 9.6 x ⌀7.8 cm,
- Weight: 630 g (without accessories)
- Mounting: Sony E,
- support for five-axis image stabilization,
- black Colour.
The set includes: Macro APO Lanthar 65mm f / 2.0 lens, lens front lens, lens rear lens, sun visor. Suggested retail price is 4199 PLN gross. Source: press release.