Official distributor of Genesis brand in Poland, introduced the latest photo backpack – Genesis Denali.
Genesis Denali is a multi-tasking backpack. It was designed for photographers-travelers . The backpack is designed to combine the functionality of a professional photo backpack with a well-equipped mountain backpack. Thanks to the large and well-protected photographic chamber, it is possible to transport a large SLR camera with complete set of lenses (eg 70-200mm F2.8, 100mm F2.0 and 50mm F1.4).
Genesis Denali Specification:
- Height (at the widest point): 51cm,
- Width (at the widest point): 31cm,
- Depth (in the deepest spot): 27cm,
- Dimensions of photographic insert (height / width / depth): 21/28/20 cm,
- Weight (with rack and photo insert): 1.5 kg,
- Weight of photo cartridge: 240 g,
- Rack Weight (Carrier System): 490 g,
- Weight of backpack without photo insert and frame: 680g,
- Backpack capacity: 40 l,
- Capacity: 20 kg.
Two dedicated photographic tripods (one on the side of the backpack, the other on the bottom), chiffon handles and travel poles, rain cover, adjustable inner braces make the Genesis Denali backpack a versatile product. Inside is a 15.6 "laptop compartment, which can also be used to hang a water bottle.Denali is equipped with a large number of pockets for small accessories (chargers, extra battery packs, documents) and a special memory card slot and photo filters. The backpack is equipped with a waist belt and a chest strap, which has an impact on wearing comfort. Thanks to the detachable rack and removable photographic insert, the Denali backpack can be turned into a lightweight city backpack. The backpack is available in 3 colors (green, orange, gray) and its suggested retail price is PLN 235 . Source: press release.