Nikon presents AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f / 4.5-5.6E ED VR telephoto lens – dedicated to photographers specializing in sports, nature and travel photography. The main advantage of the product's launch is faster AF mode and Vibration Reduction mode SPORT VR.
As an AF-P NIKKOR lens , the new model features a Nikon Stepper motor that allows you to focus quickly and quietly. The vibration reduction (VR) system now works faster, quieter, and more efficient. In addition, the lens is equipped with SPORT VR reduction mode known from professional Nikon lenses.Another feature borrowed from Nikon professional lenses is the electromagnetic aperture for precise exposure values when shooting high-speed bursts. And with the addition of A / M and M / A mode switches makes it easy to use the manual focus priority – just rotate the lens focus ring.
Features AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f / 4.5-5.6E ED VR:
- Greater flexibility: This 70-300 mm focal length lens (105-450 mm when used with the Nikon DX format digital SLR) is characterized by a minimum shooting distance of 1.2 m over the entire focal range and a maximum 0.25x focal length.
- AF-P stepper motor: ultra-fast and ultra-fast focusing. Thanks to him on the recorded video material practically did not hear the engine noise.
- Vibration Reduction (VR): Allows shooting at up to 4.5 degrees longer shutter speeds.
- Vibration Reduction SPORT VR mode: Provides a more stable viewfinder image, which is useful for extremely fast action and panning.
- Weather-resistant construction: Each movable part of the lens barrel is sealed to protect against dust and droplets of water.
- Nine-inch electromagnetic stop: ensures stable automatic exposure adjustment even when shooting high-speed bursts. Aperture with a circular aperture allows for a natural background blur effect.
- Unusual control: A / M and M / A focus mode switches. The focus ring and zoom ring are coated with non-skid material that grips the grip.
Source: press information.