Meike distributor in Poland has announced the launch of a new lens manufacturer in Hong Kong: MK-6.5mm F2.0. The first lens will be available with Nikon F mounts, Canon EF, Sony E, Fuji X and Micro 4/3, while the second one will be available for Sony E, Fuji X and Micro 4/3 mounts.
Meike MK-6.5mm F2.0 is a fixed-mount "fisheye" type lens . It was made of a matte metal alloy, and the lenses were coated with multi-layer anti-reflective coatings. The lens is characterized by increased dust and moisture resistance thanks to a perfectly matched design. A plastic, round bokeh corresponds to a large aperture (F2.0) and 9 shutter sheaths.The Meike MK 6.5mm lens is designed for APS-C cameras , and the image is 190 ° in the vertical plane and 190 ° in the horizontal. The set includes a set of caps, a microfiber cloth and a soft case.
Specification Meike MK-6.5mm F2.0:
- Model: MK-6.5mm F2.0 Sony E Fish-Eye,
- Optical design of the lens: 6 optical elements in 5 groups,
- Maximum aperture: F2.0,
- Minimum shutter aperture: F22,
- Nominal focal length in Sony E system: 6.5 mm,
- The focal length equivalent of the Sony E-APS-C / Fuji X / MFT / Canon EF-M / Nikon 1: 9,75mm / 9,75mm / 13mm / 10,4mm / 17,5mm
- Focus Type: Manual,
- Min. Focusing distance: 20 cm,
- Lens diameter: 46 mm,
- Number of shutter blades: 9,
- Dimensions: 61 mm (diameter) | 51.5 mm (height),
- Weight 300 g.
Mounting: Sony E, Fuji X, Micro 4/3, Canon EF-M, Nikon 1. The suggested retail price is 595 zł . Source: press release.