Canon unveils new professional products for the film and television industry: camera EOS C700 (EF / PL) and the EOS C700 PL and GS compact model XC15.
Canon unveils new professional products for the film and television industry.
- Within a line joining the Cinema EOS camera EOS C700 (EF / PL) and GS EOS C700 PL. Both models work in 4K standard and are equipped with a CMOS sensor Super 35 mm with a maximum resolution of 4.5k (4.2K for the EOS C700 PL GS).
- Series professional camcorders complements the compact model XC15, which records the quality of 4K (UHD) and Full HD and lets you shoot – the perfect tool for reporters, news sites, independent artists and documentary filmmakers.
Camera Canon XC15
XC15 recording quality 4K (UHD) and Full HD and allows shooting. The latest model is equipped with a microphone adapter with dual XLR, used by professional recording sound, and has a fast autofocus and the new terms predecessor ability to record at 24 fps. This model has the possibility of recording in Canon Log and offers a 12-step dynamic range (800%), thus providing maximum freedom in post-production. The new camera records images in 4K resolution standard UHD (3840 x 2160), 25p or 24p card CFast ™ 2.0 with a bitrate to 305Mb / s and Full HD to SD cards up to 50Mb / s. XC15 – key features:
- movies 4K and Full HD
- dual XLR audio recording,
- advanced features and easy integration of hardware,
- compact design with huge potential,
- ease of use.
Cameras Canon EOS C700 (EF / PL) and the EOS C700 PL GS
Both models operate on standard 4K. EOS C700 camera enables internal record video in 4K resolution at up to 59,94P / 50P and 2K resolution at up to 200p / 240p mode reduced the active surface of the die (crop). You can also save materials in 4K resolution as RAW files at speeds up to 100P / 120P using the optional recorder Codex 1 RAW. The new Cinema EOS camera system characterized by a modular design, making it easier to adapt to work in diverse conditions. The EOS C700 PL GS is the first Canon camera (with EOS Cinema), which offers a global shutter. They are equipped with a CMOS sensor Super 35 mm with a maximum resolution of 4.5k (4.2K for the EOS C700 PL GS). The new cameras have the ability to record the material in very high bitrate to 810 Mb / s (DCI 4K or 4K UHD). Dual Pixel CMOS AF on the EOS C700 EF to select the focus point and tracking with high precision. Camera EOS C700 (EF / PL) supports Canon Log 3, 2 and Log Log gammaS. Camera EOS C700 (EF / PL) uses a very wide dynamic range of 15 stops tonal range (14 for the EOS C700 PL GS). EOS C700 – key features:
- 4K (4096 x 2160) with bitrate to 810 Mb / s,
- internal record of 10/12-bit AVC-XF or ProRes,
- Internal recording in 4K at up to 59.94P / or 100P / 120P for optional recorder Codex,
- 15-degree dynamic range,
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EOS C700 model only) or Global Shutter option in the GS.
Source: Press Releases.