The manufacturer announced a firmware update to version 2.0 designed for the camera Fujifilm X-Pro2. After this update, the camera X-Pro2 and the new model X-T2 will become the flagship duo series X.
Do you remember tested by Dominika Fujifilm X-Pro2? In October, 2016. Will be released firmware update to version 2.0 designed for the camera Fujifilm X-Pro2. After the firmware update the camera X-Pro2 and the new model X-T2 will become the flagship duo series X. The update includes the following aspects:
- The new autofocus algorithm *, which was used in the camera FUJIFILM X-T2, to provide faster and more accurate auto focus, will also be introduced in the model FUJIFILM X-Pro2.
* – Except for the new AF-C Custom Settings (Personalised settings AF-C).
- Compatibility with the new flash EF-X500. The camera will be able to use the flash sync speed shutter and function of multiple flash.
- Auto power-off options now will gain 15 sec., 30 sec. and 1 min., allowing a more personalized power management.
- Improved parallax correction function is to provide more accurate and more convenient to use the optical viewfinder.
As also announced manufacturer – details of the firmware are subject to change. Source: Press release.